Guitar resources - Recursos de Guitarra

Guitar resources - Recursos de Guitarra
Únete a nuestro canal de Telegram con recursos gratuitos

About visualization and associations in music

I'm practicing visualization techniques to learn, and I am really improving my learning. Neurolinguistic programming is an interesting study that I highly recommend to learn music and everything in life. Your brain is like a web, and the more relations you make, the more connections it will have and it will work better.

It works for all sciences. In music everything is related so I have to make associations too. Music is 12 notes and its relationship, so the first thing you have to do is to know all the notes in your instrument like your hand palm and all its relations.

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario