Guitar resources - Recursos de Guitarra

Guitar resources - Recursos de Guitarra
Únete a nuestro canal de Telegram con recursos gratuitos

Finishing the first quarter of MI

I'm about to finish my first quarter in MI and everything is going so quickly. I'm learning a lot not only as a musician, but as person. Here you have a real musicians enviroment, you are all the time playing and jamming in real world context.

I have played my first performance out of the school in a pub called Tokyo in Cahuenga. It was a house music session with a dj, some percussion, electric guitar (me) and spoken word.

I have bought an acoustic guitar and a thumb pick, to play some fingerstyle in classic and bossa nova.

Always I can I go to the beach, to museums, or to give a walk in downtown to have some inspiration to write my own songs.

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario