Guitar resources - Recursos de Guitarra

Guitar resources - Recursos de Guitarra
Únete a nuestro canal de Telegram con recursos gratuitos

My first week at MI

When I arrived to MI I still thought that nobody can help you to get what you want except you. Now, I think in a different way.

Here people hear and play the music. Then they try to understand it. We are going to study ALL, all the arpeggios in all positions, all the chords, all the scales. ALL the fretboard!

I had a couple of theory classes, my first rhythmic ensemble, jamed with a teacher and some friends, had a philosophy class of learning, ear training, and listen people playing everywhere.

My private teacher made me realize in five minutes that I don't know well my fretboard so I have to work hard this week, and learn all the scales with all the fingerings again!

This week I have realize that you are the only one who knows what you want to know, OK... but, if you like something and you would like to do it but you think that you are not good, please, ask everyone, ask everybody, maybe there will be a lot of people who won't know to tell you how to success, but finally you will find some people who can help you.

There will be a lot of people which will tell you that you are in a mistake, but only YOU know the truth, SO, go out, travely everywhere, LOOK FOR HELP.

THAT IS THE WONDERFUL MIRACLE OF THE HUMAN BEINGS: WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER.

MUSICIANS INSTITUTE is a place with TEACHERS WHO HELPS YOU TO DO MUSIC.

You have to pay a lot of money, but here you will find what you were looking for, TEACHERS & TOOLS, AT YOUR SERVICE.

So if you want to know what is TEACHING MUSIC, work and earn enough money during a couple of years, or ask for a credit, instead of buying a car, come to MI.

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario